What information do we collect?
We collect personal information of clients and business contacts (eg. name, address, email address and phone number).
Why we need your personal information
Information is collected in order to communicate with clients and business contacts and deliver a service.
What we do with your personal information
- Maintain administrative and legal records.
- Record work carried out, when and at what price.
- Account to HM Revenue & Customs.
- Perform and administer contracts we have entered into.
- Provide repeat business.
Legal basis for using your information
In accordance with data protection law, we are obliged to inform you that we are using your information for contracts, complying with legal obligations and marketing.
Who we share your personal information with
Our business relies on communication with clients, potential clients and contacts. We only share your information in accordance with our legal data protection and privacy obligations such as:
- Professional advisers
- Business partners and sub-contractors.
- HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
- Statutory or regulatory authorities to comply with statutory obligations.
Third party suppliers
We may use third party suppliers to provide services. These suppliers may process personal data on our behalf. In the event that we share personal information with external third parties, we only share such information strictly required for the specific purposes and take reasonable steps to ensure recipients shall only process the disclosed personal information in accordance with those purposes.
How we protect your personal information
Personal information is accessed only for the purposes set out above and is password protected.
How long we keep your personal information
In accordance with our legal data protection and privacy obligations, we will only retain your information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
We will then either securely delete it or anonymise it so that it cannot be linked back to you.
You have a right to:
- Change your communication preferences or restrict the processing of your personal data for specific purposes.
- Request that we correct your personal data if you believe it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request that we delete your personal information.
- Access the personal data that we hold about you through a “subject access request”.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01738 815957
If you are dissatisfied, you have a right to raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk.